Virgin Moringa Oil (Drumstick Seed Oil)
- Regular price
- MRP Rs. 500.00
- Regular price
MRP Rs. 750.00
- Sale price
- Rs. 500.00
- Unit price
The blessings of Mother Nature are indeed incredible! Want healthy glowing skin? Or a moisturizer that doesn't harm your skin? A natural anti-aging oil? Or do you want to eliminate inflammation on a body part?
Cold-pressed, exotic and ultra-natural, Moringa Oil is your answer to all the needs and much more!
- COLD PRESSED ORGANIC MORINGA OIL: Kold Pure Press Moringa Oil is obtained by cold-pressed extraction of moringa oleifera seeds. Our moringa oil is guaranteed to be 100% pure, vegan, unrefined, gluten free, Non-GMO, extra virgin and free of solvents/additives. S
- FOOD GRADE LEVEL: Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, for keto diet, packed with omega fatty acids that lower cholesterol, blood sugar level, and more. Get the benefit of all of the rich antioxidants without any fillers ruining the potency of this immune booster oil.
- ANTI AGING FACE OIL, MOISTURIZER FOR A YOUTHFUL LOOK: Our moringa oil helps improve wrinkles, support prevention of facial skin sagging and naturally fight free radical damage, providing you with soft smooth skin. Light-weight, unrefined and fast absorbing, it’s gentle enough to be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY SCALP & HAIR: Our pure moringa hair oil also supports scalp and wild hair health with its moisturizing properties making it a perfect hair conditioner.
- TRUSTED & RELIABLE: Kold Pure Press offers complete customer satisfaction. We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products
1. Moringa oil is extracted from hand-picked seeds of the Moringa tree, known to all of us as the Drumstick tree (Sahjan, Shevga, Murungai, Munaka, Shigru, etc), known to the medical and cosmetic fraternity as the Miracle Tree because each part of it from the bark to the leaves, fruits and seeds can be used to improve health.
2. It is an abundant source of nutrients like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, fatty acids like behenic acid and omega 9 and zeatin. Did you know that it contains more antioxidants than any other plant? Such a nurturer!
3. Native to India, the country's 5000-year old science Ayurveda says that various parts of the Moringa Oleifera tree can prevent 300 diseases!
Bursting with antioxidants that slow down the aging process, this oil is know to remove wrinkles and prevent sagging of facial skin. Another component named Zeatin promotes cellular growth which delays aging by nourishing cell tissue.
Pollution and other environmental factors can make your skin really dull which could lead to other skin imperfections. Moringa oil acts as a skin purifier and protects your skin from the dirt and pollution. It is quite effective in bringing down the stress and fatigue. It imparts a subtle glow to your skin and makes it look radiant, soft and fresh. It refines your pores and provides your skin with a smooth texture.
Healthy and Frizz-Free Hair
Fresh smelling and rich, the oil is an innate hair cleanser and moisturizer that goes right upto the roots and rejuvenates your hair from deep within! Packed with vitamins and minerals, it does wonders to strengthen your hair follicles and lubricate the hair shaft. Wait, it doesn't end here! You can also fight dandruff and those dreaded split ends with Moringa Oil. Ideal products exist!
Moringa oil might be better choice over argan oil or coconut oil if you’re prone to frizz and intense dryness. It contains zinc, which is very essential for healthy hair growth, and antioxidants to help boost keratin production.
The high concentrations of monounsaturated fatty acids and oleic acids in moringa oil assists in creating a barrier for the skin, thus protecting and hydrating it from environmental pollution. This means it can act as an excellent moisturizer and can be used on any skin type.
Enhances natural hair growth
Protects and hydrates the hair follicles
Moisturizes and nourishes your beard
Makes your beard look shiny, healthy and lustrous
Protects your beard from external damage
As a super-food for health, Rich in Vitamin C, it also acts as an edible cooking oil, giving your meals those much-needed nutrients.
Its anti-oxidant properties have a whole lot of other benefits too! They re-energize you and keep you fresh through the day.
Has a good night's sleep been eluding you? Or a restful sleep is something you crave for? Moringa Oil induces that relaxing sleep and also acts as a wonderful cure for insomnia!
It protects your bones, soothes your nervous system and creates good cholesterol!
And this were just a few benefits. We recommend you to actually use this magical oil to know its endless benefits on your body and mind.
Cooking and Dietary
The first method of using Moringa Seed Oil is by consuming it directly 1-3 teaspoons everyday
Add it to your salads to make them nutritious
Add Moringa Oil to Sesame Oil in 1:10 ratio or 1:5 ratio as per your need and use it as your regular cooking oil and enhance its nutrition.
Start with a freshly cleansed face. Apply few drops to your fingertips and rub together gently. Press the oil serum onto cheeks, forehead and chin. Smooth over nose and lips to finish. Massage into skin with light, upward strokes to lock in lasting moisture for youthful, beautiful skin.
Apply daily or as needed in a smooth circular motion to lock in moisture and protect against free radicals and skin damage and to minimize the appearance of scars. Apply during and post pregnancy to minimize stretchmarks. Use as a cuticle oil, facial moisturizer, cleansing oil, makeup base, or gentle makeup remover.
NOTE - Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Patch test on the underside of the elbow necessary before usage.
Massage 3-5 drops into damp hair beginning at the scalp and working down toward the ends. Leave in until the next regular wash for a lasting matte finish and restorative conditioning treatment.
Rub a few drops between the palms of your hands. Gently work the oil into your beard, goatee, and mustache to the depth of the skin.
Freshly made in small batches
Our products are made in small batches in our unit in Dindigul, Tamil Nadu.
It will not be more than 15 days old from the manufacturing date by the time it reaches you
As soon an order is placed, an order confirmation mail and a Whatsapp message will be sent immediately
Ships in about 4-10 days to more than 90% of pincodes in India.
Shipment tracking details will be sent to your Whatsapp number as soon as the order is processed.
Worried about glass bottles breakage? It's on us. Its securely packed.
Transit damage is our responsibility. In the worst case of any such damage, refund or replacement is offered immediately.
The product can be returned if you are not happy with the product
Initiate a return request within 15 days of receiving the product
100% amount will be refunded